This content is still in draft.
The SEEK API provides the ability for a hirer to preview a job ad as it would appear on SEEK.
By integrating job ad preview into your posting flow, hirers will be able to:
- Preview how their job ad will display in the SEEK search results and job details page.
- See how their job ad will look on desktop and mobile devices.
- Spot issues with their job ad prior to posting, reducing the need to update their job ad later.
A job ad preview can be programmatically retrieved by your software when posting or updating a job ad. This allows you to build your own button, write your own query to the SEEK API and choose how it is handled.
The Job Ad Preview page tracks our standard browser support policy.
- SEEK recommends using a browser token to generate a job ad preview directly from a hirer’s browser. For the browser token to work, you will need to include the
query:posted-position-profile-previewsscope in your request.
Your implementation will need to:
- Display a button for hirers to click on to preview the job ad.The button should only be enabled if the hirer has provided a