The SEEK API provides access to SEEK’s suite of ad products.
By integrating ad selection into your posting flow, hirers will be able to:
- Select an ad product based on their contractual arrangement with SEEK.
- Understand how they will be billed for each job ad posted.
SEEK strongly recommends using the Ad Selection Panel for your integration. It will significantly reduce development time and ongoing maintenance, as well as provide an up-to-date user experience for SEEK hirers.
SEEK offers an Ad Selection Panel that you can embed into your posting flow:
Find great candidates with our basic ad
- Similar ads get between 10 and 20 applications
- 30-day listing
- Include your company logo
Stand out with branding and key selling points
- Similar ads get between 20 and 30 applications
- Add company images to promote your brand
- Highlight 3 key selling points to attract candidates
Attract more candidates on average with a featured listing
- Similar ads get between 30 and 40 applications
- Priority listing in search
- Get candidates fast
Ad prices vary based on many factors including the supply of, and demand for, candidates for the advertised role. Prices shown represent today’s prices only. If you schedule your job ad for a future date, you acknowledge and agree you’ll be charged the price of that ad at the date it’s published on SEEK’s website.
Jump to the panel section to get started.
Available ad products can be programmatically retrieved by your software when posting or updating a job ad. This allows you to build your own custom user interface for ad selection.
Jump to the GraphQL section to get started.